This website is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, the official Disney website is Disney.com


Sunday, February 24, 2019

Disney.com 2007

Petition to give Forgotten Disney More Love

Sadly the 2007 site was pretty broken, which is a shame as I would have loved to get some Meet The Robinsons stuff for this post. Also because of this I had to get some Forgotten Disney stuff from Disney affiliate websites as well.





Some buttons I think came from the ABC site


Some ABCFamily (Now Freeform) buttons for Pushing Daisies and Men in Trees

This one I found on the Disney wiki, featuring Cinderella III: A Twist in Time (Honestly my favorite one) and Little Einsteins.

Here's the broken top banner I managed to screenshot myself

The lite version with Chicken Little and Little Einsteins returns!

A section of the 2007 ESPN Website

ABC show listing with some forgotten Disney shows such s Men in Trees, GH Night Shift, Voicemail, ect.

A spotlight on Anne Heche  who was in Men In Trees


And finally some 2007 schedules of ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment