This website is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, the official Disney website is Disney.com


Wednesday, February 6, 2019

A Tribute to Cartoon Lizzie

Petition to give Forgotten Disney More Love

I've always loved Lizzie Mcguire. I got the movie, a DVD with episodes with famous guest stars (Like Aaron Carter) and I even picked up The Lizzie Mcguire Movie soundtrack today at Goodwill. I spent hours playing one of the promotional Mcdonalds CD Roms called Whoops! (That was the girl toy and I'm pretty sure my big sister who was a fan of the show too got it. I was still pretty young in 2003 when that promotion happened. The boy toys were another forgotten Disney property and another personal favorite of mine Dave The Barbarian. I have ani nflatable Lula from that promotion.) Which focused on bloopers and embarking moments.

I've always had a fascination with cartoon Lizzie, and now looking back she's great business wise. It would be easy to make merch of a simple cartoon design like hers, and their might not be any likeness troubles legally. So here's some cartoon Lizzies, hope she gets more merch one day if my petition works.

Here's a not so blushing bride Lizzie at the beginning of the Episode Clueless explaining to the audience that her wedding to Ethan is no dream. Which we come to learn is true, and is rather the set up for a murder mystery party. "Clue" less .... get it? Heh ....

Two pictures of Lizzie and the cutest termite I've ever seen. I don't think Nuka would mind termites in his fur too much if they looked like this little guy.

Lizzie "bending backwards" trying to share a room with her little brother Matt while the burst pipe above his room gets fixed. They really didn't have a good time sharing a room....

So much so that Lizzie would rather Matt sleep in the closet instead of his bed being brought into her room.

Here we have Lizzie cosplaying as Nancy Drew. I gotta say that design is adorable, very fitting, and kinda Scooby Doo esque.

Gotta love those cartoon physics


No comments:

Post a Comment