This website is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, the official Disney website is Disney.com


Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Disney.com 2003


2003, here we come!



                                                                     Brother Bear
               Another great movie that has become Forgotten Disney. (Along with Brother Bear 2). Koda and Nita are my favorite characters in both movies, but Kenai is great too!


                                                             The Santa Clause 2
                                                              A good chunk of these screenshots come from the offical website for The Santa Clause 2, In this one Scott Calvin, who has been Santa for several years now learns about the Mrs. Clause, that being he has to get married to remain Santa. Which begs the question, what happened to the Mrs Claus of the Santa that fell off of Scott's roof? ... I guess it's best not to think about that .....



The Jungle Book 2

Looks like Disney had 2 movies with bear characters in 2003! Neat! I just wanna say: John Goodman as Baloo? Fantastic!


    Oh snap! It's Raven! This show started in 2003 and blew up so much, pretty close to Lizzie Mcguire levels. It's one of the defining shows of early 2000s Disney Channel no doubt.

Oh, hello again ToonTown.......

Piglet's big a movie, a movie with a great lesson! I've always loved Piglet. I have anxiety disorder so I feel I can relate to him. I also have depression and because of that I also really like Eeyore. 



Alas poor source image we hardly knew thee....But the 2003 Freaky Friday is one of my all time favorite movies. (I also love the 1970s one with Jodie Foster though! I still need to see the 1995 TV movie and the 2018 one though.)

              Looks like another source image is missing but "Rolie Polie Olie: The Baby Bot Chase" came out on DVD and VHS June 2003. Rolie Polie Olie was one of my favorite Playhouse Disney (Disney Junior) shows. My best friend Pumpkin's mom used to have the theme song as her ring tone.


No comments:

Post a Comment