This website is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, the official Disney website is Disney.com


Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Disney.com 2001




And we've made it to 2001! For this one we are organizing pictures by movie to make things more simple.

102 Dalmatians
In my opinion the best of all the 101 Dalmatians franchise. I love Oddball!

A Bug's Life
Now it''s debatable if this is Forgotten Disney or not but I consider A Bug's Life pretty forgotten.



Dinosaur
One of Disney's early CGI attempts that sadly got Forgotten as well



Tarzan
Poor Tarzan. always getting the short end of the stick. Not only is this movie forgotten but the midqeul Tarzan II, and sequel Tarzan & Jane. 













Hercules
One of my friends gave me a Hercules sleeping bag and I love it!




                                                            The Emperor's New Groove
                             This is my best friend Pumpkin's favorite movie of all time and another personal favorite of mine. I picked up a Disney story anthology book from 2007 at Goodwill mainly because one of the stories was The Emperor's New Groove.

The Little Mermaid 2: Return to The Sea
Here's another sequel I like more than the first movie. I've just always liked this one better, and I've  always preferred Melody.


Here's a list of Disney Friends. I took the liberty of highlighting the Forgotten Disney via snipping tool on Windows'


Okay... who chose blue text on a blue background. Honestly? I had to strain my eyes but I circled two articles talking about Atlantis The Lost Empire.



No comments:

Post a Comment