This website is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, the official Disney website is Disney.com


Monday, February 11, 2019

Disney.com 2000






We have reached the new millennium! Unfortunately I was one going on two at the time and don't remember it. I don't think I was truly conscious until late 2001 or 2002.

So anyway, lets look at the stuff I missed out on due to being a literal baby.

Now on Home Video!

It's Flubber! Flubber is a personal favorite of mine. I collect VHSes of my favorite movies (I recently got Doug's First Movie at Goodwill, because despite the reviews it's truly a master piece to me.) but I sadly don't have this one. I guess I gotta keep my eyes peeled.

An ad to reserve your copy of The Fox and The Hound at The Disney Store website, a practice still going on. Often when you pre order from a physical Disney Store location you can get a really cool lithograph. 

Disney Store

Now of course we're starting this section off with my favorite movie of all time The Lion King II: Simba's Pride. Here are some Pumbaa and Kiara hand puppets! They look so cute! It feels like Simba's Pride got merchandise until 2006 at the latest, not counting the 2011 plushies of Kovu and Kiara released by Lets Play for The Lion King Diamond Edition, or Lion Guard merchandise.


Here we've got some plush toys of Flik and Atta (Who is totally A Disney Princess!) from A Bug's Life. I like how the photos used to pair them with fitting backgrounds too, they look so cool!
I don't exactly remember what this was, I think it was a folder or something. But what I do know is it's got two Fliks for the price of one!



And we're rounding off this section with some Disney store catagories including: Bear in The Big Blue House, Dinosaur (Probably Disney's release at the time of this.)




A now seemingly defunct program on ABC called "ABC News 4 Kids" I can only assume it was akin to modern day's CNN Student News.

Navigation Banners




Cartoon Home Pages
Pepper Ann

Sabrina The Animated Series

Squigglevision
The Weekenders




 Playhouse Disney
The era of Playhouse Disney (Now Disney Junior) I grew up with Clay was the host, followed by Ooh and Aah.


Toon Disney
Here we've got Toon Disney which became DisneyXD (Which gave us AMAZING shows such as Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja, Right Now Kapow, and Kirby Buckets. Great channel that gets too much hate.)


No comments:

Post a Comment