This website is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, the official Disney website is Disney.com


Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Sing a long time!

Petition to Give Forgotten Disney More Love



What's more fun than a sing long?....Well I guess somethings, but Sing a longs are pretty high on the fun list. So that's why I've gathered some sing a longs of forgotten Disney songs.


                                          First we're staring with a song from my favorite movie The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride called "We Are One" You might have noticed I use that phrase to sign out my posts, that's because it has become my life motto. ("Motto? What's a motto?"  "Nothing kid, what's the motto with you?") I feel it encompasses my want for equality and peace. I think this is a beautiful song and one of the best Disney songs of all time.

Next is "I won't say I'm in love" from Hercules, which is seriously an underrated film. It's so good and has amazing music, I have no idea how Disney let this fall into their realm of the forgotten.


The next song is "I wanna be like other girls" from Mulan 2. Disney sequels are usually there own kind of forgotten Disney. For example elements of the sequels may be disregarded or forgotten when additional work of the first movie is made. Which is a shame, because I feel this is a great song for not just little girls, but everyone. 





The next two songs are "Why should I Worry" and "Streets of Gold" from Oliver and Company, which is debatable if it is forgotten, as you can still find some merchandising of it. In my opinion it is underrated enough to be considered forgotten.

Next is "It's not just make believe which is from Ella Enchanted, which is a film made my Miramax under Disney's ownership, thus making it forgotten Disney. The video contains clips of forgotten Disney Princess movies like The Little Mermaid 2: Return to The Sea,Return of Jafar, and Pocahontas 2: Journey to a new world. I use this video as an example of what united Disney is.

Next is Put It Together (Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo) from Cinderella 2: Dreams Come True. It's basically a remix of the old, classic, song from the first Cinderella.

This one is an unusual example as the characters themselves are not forgotten, but only the movie. We're talking about Mickey, Donald, & Goofy in the three Musketeers. The song we have here is "Sweet Wings of Love"

Our final song for today is "Forget about Love" from Return of Jafar, yet another forgotten Disney princess sequel. However because of this movie some Disney merchandising acknowledges Iago joining Aladdin's side, for example the cartoon.

I hope you got a new song stuck in your head to sing all day!

Remember, We Are One.


Petition to Give Forgotten Disney More Love

No comments:

Post a Comment