This website is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, the official Disney website is Disney.com


Sunday, September 4, 2016

Intro Post

Petition to Give Forgotten Disney More Love

Welcome!

This is the official blog to unite all of Disney (Basically, making all their forgotten things remembered, and letting them co exist with current Disney.)

To do so, I have two petitions

The Unite Disney Petition

and

Petition to give The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride more attention


I hope to spread my petition through fun posts on this blog and other things.

Some of the things in store are:

  • Forgotten Character\Movie spot lights 
  • Some things my personal Disney collection
  • Ways to spread the petition
  • Games and activities
  • News regarding forgotten Disney
  • And a whole lot more!

So I hope you enjoy my blog, and remember We Are One.


Petition to Give Forgotten Disney More Love

No comments:

Post a Comment