This website is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, the official Disney website is Disney.com


Thursday, February 6, 2020

Million Dollar Duck AI Dungeon

Petition to give Forgotten Disney More Love

Welcome to another AI Dungeon story where we try to do a story based on Million Dollar Duck. 


I had to leave some details out and summarize the best I could, thus leaving out some details like the fact Charlie eat apple sauce and got radiated, thus making her lay golden eggs, and that she lays eggs when she hears dog barks.

So here we go...


Well that's an angsty start. I guess this means the gold eggs would've hatched if left untouched?


This is starting to get kinda heartwarming now, still sad though.

Aww

I guess Albert fell asleep in the backyard, then just went to work the next day while Katie did stuff in the garden.


I guess Albert plans on freeing the other animals from work?

Okay, I think we're done for now........

No comments:

Post a Comment