This website is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, the official Disney website is Disney.com


Thursday, January 30, 2020

Lets try making a Stanley AI Dungeon Story

Petition to give Forgotten Disney More Love

Okay, we all know AI Dungeon can get a little weird, and we're gonna put it to the test by attempting to make a Stanley AI Dungeon story, since I'm just in a Stanley mood.

So we start with a solid intro



....And it already gets weird line 1. Disregarding the fact they invented Donna (They add characters a lot, that's normal), I'm wondering if The World is Your Oyster! was a pun or not, given I mentioned animals.



Stanley isn't as keen on sharing as he is in the show



Guess instead of hopping into the book, we're bugging Elsie instead.


Elsie doesn't seem to want to play


I have no idea who I am. I guess I'm Dennis?


Elsie is an affectionate cat and she probably loves giving loving licks

I guess Elsie lives outside now

She better not be dead....


I guess we found her?


Oh wow this is getting interesting now. What's wrong with Elsie?

This seems more like a Stanley reboot on Freeform now more than anything

I'm gonna end it here since it's getting weird, hope you enjoyed though


Petition to give Forgotten Disney More Love

No comments:

Post a Comment