This website is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, the official Disney website is Disney.com


Monday, January 13, 2020

Grounded Video game looks a little familiar ...

Petition to give Forgotten Disney More Love



Obsidian released game play of their first video game since being bought by Microsoft, Grounded. It has given a lot of people, including me very Honey, I Shrunk The Kids vibes due to it being about surviving in a giant backyard like the first film (and to a lesser extent Honey We Shrunk Ourselves and the TV Series,  and I guess the ending of Honey, I Blew Up the Kid) It's getting a release this year for Xboxone and PC, and even without the comparison to Honey I Shrunk The Kids, I'd buy it regardless, it looks like it'll be really fun.



Petition to give Forgotten Disney More Love

No comments:

Post a Comment